From: Michael Peppler <mpeppler at mbay dot net>
Subject: Re: Trying to build 2.09 on WinNT, built ok but failed tests
Date: Jan 8 1998 10:56PM

Randy Moore wrote:

> Sorry to bother you directly, but it appears the SybPerl email list is not
> currently running.  At least, I got no response when I tried to signup and
> also to response to the following email, which I had sent to the list.
>
> Have I done something wrong, or is the list down?

I don't know - I've emailed the list maintainer about it.

> Thanks.

Try to look for a file called bcp.err in the BCP directory - it should
have a row with the data that failed to go in. I've seen other
errors with BCP and NT, but not this one, so I'm curious...

You can check the rest of the system by running the other tests
manually:

cd c:\sybperl-2.09\DBlib
c:\perl\bin\perl -Mblib -Ic:\perl\lib t\dblib.t

etc (look in the t\ directory of the DBlib and CTlib directories to
see which tests exist).