From: Ronald Page <Ron dot Page at asu dot edu>
Subject: RE: stored procedures
Date: Jan 8 1998 3:43PM

For some reason this question I sent and in fact no notes since 1/2/98
have come back to me.

However, after looking at Michael's home page, I figured out the using
ct_command, ct_send, and ct_param is the way to go.

Ronald Page
Voice:	(602) 965-2986
Electronic Messaging Applications & Consulting	Fax:		(602)
965-0028
Arizona State University
Email:	Ron.Page@asu.edu
Tempe, Arizona 85287-0101