From: Leigh Moncher <dvor at voicenet dot com>
Subject: Re: Problems compiling DBD-Sybase-0.06 on Linux
Date: Feb 28 1997 7:25PM

I hade the same problem with Sybperl when I upgraded from RedHat 4.2 to RedHat
5.0.  I'm still trying to figure out exactly what I did to fix the problem, but
I recompiled Perl, got the dynamic elf-libs, and generally kept pounding at it
until it went.  I have the task of getting it compiled on a RH5.0 Laptop next so
I'll keep you apprised.