From: Albert Ng <albert at angis dot usyd dot edu dot au>
Subject: RE: Kill Zombies
Date: Dec 16 1997 9:53PM

We use JDBC to connect to our system 11.0.x server on the Solaris platform
and if we don't issue disconnect command before killing the web browser client
the process stays forever on the sql server as well. One solution you might
wanna try is create a cron job and kill the dead processes from there.

Alb
|   ANGIS- The Australian National Genomic Information Service |
|    http://www.angis.su.oz.au      email: albert@angis.su.oz.au   |
|    Phone: 61-2-9351 7219          FAX: 61-2-9351 5694              |