From: Joseph C King <jking at chablis dot cos dot com>
Subject: Re: Problems With Sybperl 2.08 on DU 4.0B
Date: Dec 16 1997 12:33AM

I got it to work...... finally.

I will summurize tomarrow and attach everything I did. (After I get some
sleep)

LD_LIBRARY_PATH and removing libraries a lot of trial and error and a
couple gallons of coffee and lot of swearing fixes it.

I will write up what I did so all don't have to go thru this ever!!!!

Joe

--
Joseph C. King              |