From: Luc Orsali <lorsali at rohcg dot on dot ca>
Subject: SybPerl
Date: Dec 15 1997 1:05PM

Hi!

I've just completed the install of SybPerl on a Linux server and the make
test worked fine.  But whenever I try and compile a program I get the
following error:

perl: can't resolve symbol 'cs_ctx_alloc'

I have set the SYBASE environment variable, the DSQUERY environment
variable.  I also tried setting the LANG variable and the LC_ALL variables
to us_english and I still get the error!!!

Anyone have any ideas?

TIA

Luc
Luc Orsali                  Royal Ottawa Heath Care Group
Information Services                       1145, Carling Ave.
Systems Analyst                                 Ottawa, Ontario
e-mail: lorsali@rohcg.on.ca                           K1Z 7K4