From: FHernandez at tribune dot com
Subject: re: installing sybperl (2 questions)
Date: Dec 8 1997 9:17PM

     I need to install sybperl module on a different machine than the one
     running the Sybase SQL server.  The SybPerl FAQ says to set the
     LD_LIBRARY_PATH to include the Sybase library directories but I don't
     know what form the variable should take
     (i.e. LD_LIBRARY_PATH = ??remote host??)  when referring to a remote
     host.  Can somebody help me with this?

     Q2:
     Is it possible to install the sybperl module in a home directory
     instead of the perl directory?  If so how and what are the
     ramifications, if any?

     Thanks,

     Frank