From: John Howland <jch at iron dot wi dot mit dot edu>
Subject: Re: where is ct_connect timeout set?
Date: Dec 1 1997 2:39PM

Thanks for your rapid reply and consderate suggestions.

I found that timeout as well in 15 minutes.  I don't have a login timeout
problem as the error is immediate, not after 60 seconds.

Our login timeout is 60 seconds.

I don't have any insight to the steps leading up to the login request
and internal timeouts involved in those steps. This may be an internal
Sybase thing in their API. This is what I need help on.

john howland