From: Java G <guy at vi dot net>
Subject: Solaris Sybperl/Windows NT Sybase
Date: Nov 28 1997 1:35PM

Hi!

At present we have Sybase 11 running on Windows NT server, and
our sybperl applications run on Linux machines, using CTLib. But
is it possible to acquire CTLib for Solaris, since we own the NT4
Sybase? Or will we have to pay Sybase huge wodges of cash for the
privilege of using the product we have already bought? Or are
we able to download and install pre built libraries and a sybperl
executable?

Thanks,

Guy

--
'Java G' Hammond    http://www.dimension-why.com/
Solaris Hacker/Sysadmin  (Java/C/Perl/SQL/Bash)  NT4 Sysadmin/Sybase DBA