From: "Dennis R dot Sherman" <dennis_sherman at unc dot edu>
Subject: getting off the list
Date: Nov 21 1997 8:32AM

We've had a surge of people posting to the list asking to be unsubscribed.
Let me remind you all that when you subscribed to the list, you received a
message that told you how to communicate with the mailing list software.

When you post an unsubscribe request to any mailing list, you demonstrate
your inability to read and follow instructions.  Yes, dealing with these
things annoys me!

Please send administrative requests to the administrative address,
SybPerl-L-Request@trln.lib.unc.edu, instead of posting them to the
list.

If you are attempting to leave the mailing list, you must send the
request from the same address you used to subscribe to the list.  If your
system configuration has changed and you are unable to use that address,
send mail directly to owner-sybperl-l@trln.lib.unc.edu explaining the
problem, and giving the address you used to subscribe to the list.

Thank you.

postmaster@trln.lib.unc.edu, owner-SybPerl-L@trln.lib.unc.edu
--
  Dennis R. Sherman              Triangle Research Libraries Network
  dennis_sherman@unc.edu       Univ. of North Carolina - Chapel Hill