From: Doug Robson <doug at cia dot com dot au>
Subject: Re: Sybperl/html
Date: Nov 19 1997 6:58PM

thanks guys, shows how much a nebbie i am
however good news i got it to work and found the oldest trap in the boook got me

the embedded newline in a string not making it through the sybase passord checker
( that is after id done the sybase bit that micheal said!!

i call my sybperl from a modifeid formail script

yukkk

ill read CGI.pm today

thanks