From: "Krzysztof Koczyjan" <krzysztofK at worldnet dot att dot net>
Subject: Re: Sybperl makefile for NT contains errors
Date: Nov 12 1997 11:10PM

----------
> From: Cheng, Victor
> To: 'sybperl-l@trln.lib.unc.edu'
> Cc: 'krzysztofK@worldnet.att.net'
> Subject: Sybperl makefile for NT contains errors
> Date: Wednesday, November 12, 1997 11:28 AM
>
> I seems to have problems to create a makefile for installing Sybperl on
> my NT. Can somebody help please?
>
> makefile.pl" to generate a makefile (attached at the end). It  generated
> the following seemingly harmless messages:

I did compile Sybperl using Borland C 5.2 compiler.
There is one difference between VC and BC.
Sybase libraries for BC are in $SYBASE/BLIB directory,
for VC in $SYBASE/LIB directory.
So to compile it under VC you probably need to change path to library in
	dblib/makefile.pl and ctlib/makefile.pl
from -L$sybase\\blib to -L$sybase\\lib
I've got no enviroment to compile extension with VC, so I cannot check it.
	Hope it helps
		Krzysztof