From: "Cheng, Victor" <Victor-Cheng at deshaw dot com>
Subject: RE: Sybperl makefile for NT contains errors
Date: Nov 12 1997 9:16PM

Hi, Michael,

It's good to hear from you. Yes, I did set SYBASE to C:\Sybase, where my
Sybase Client is installed.

However, I installed the perl5.004bc-bindis (compiled from Borland C++),
and was using  Microsoft
VC++ 5 to compile the Sybperl files. The README.win32 said that it's OK
to use the latter. Has anybody
made it work?

Victor